In a year of tumultuous political events, total equity raising for real estate funds was 18% down at $130 billion for the year. Within this headline total there were some significant changes in fortune for the major markets Read more »
Indirex Limited ( "Indirex" ) is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of its users. Registration is totally confidential.
Indirex will deal with your personal data in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act" ).
For the purposes of the Act, the data controller is Indirex Limited.
Registration means that you have become a registered user of the site for the purposes of using certain services that require registration. By registering, you will receive emails and alerts, which you have agreed to in the course of the registration process and also be entitled to post various listing on the Website. You agree that any personal data, which you supply to us, will be true, complete and accurate in all respect and you agree to notify us immediately of any changes to that.
This policy together with our General Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU - We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by registering to use our site www.indirex.co.uk (the "Website") or subscribing to any of our services, posting listing or materials or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Indirex may also asks you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data, and the resources that you access
If you purchase items directly from the site we will only use the information we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Act).
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to yoru computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognize when you return to our site.
USE MADE OF THE INFORMATION - We will use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. If you do not wish us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data, being the registration form and/or your account details.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so and if applicable.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION - Indirex will not sell or pass your personal data to any 3rd party companies except in the following circumstances:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Indirex Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our General Terms and Conditions; or to protect the rights, property or safety of Indirex Limited or other users. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA - Unfortunately, the transmission of data via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site, and transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, Indirex will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorized access.
YOUR RIGHTS -You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contact us at email@example.com.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION - If you want to change any details held by Indirex Limited at any time simply logon or email Indirex at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Last updated: 5th December 2011
Whilst equity raised specifically for investment in continental European real estate by commingled real estate funds is currently up by nearly a third, the total targeting the UK has halved over the last 12 months. Read more »